Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

And Hence again, we shall continue on....

"...Even though I know you won't be here..."

My 30 Mins Music Mix Testing.
So basically a mix of music of around 30 minutes long.
Just something to relax before I get into work.
No effects or anything much, maybe one or two later on.
Play List

30 Mins Mix Test:

Somnambulist (Junkie XL Vocal Mix) - BT
Find Yourself (Cosmic Gate Remix) - John O'Callaghan Ft. Sarah Howells
Barber's Adagio for Stings (Ferry Corsten Remix) - William Orbit
Tenshi (Original Mix) - Gouryella
Genie (Original Mix) - Airbase

Damn....went about 40 minutes with 5 songs.
Oh wells, pretty good mixing, I am doing good with Virtual DJ but will it still be the same when I actually have the CDJs? Maybe not due to Virtual DJ having the sync button which makes it more easier to mix. But all in all a good mixture of songs.

Again if you want my mixes just ask with a USB

Cheers


VictoryTVK
Ljothjor
Complexity
Cloudster

No comments:

Post a Comment