Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Little by little

"...The looking glass will let me walk away..."

I met him at a park. He came to me approaching as if we have planned a meeting. He introduced himself as a friend saying that he could be trusted if there is anything I wanted to say. And I told him everything because it is so much easier to tell a stranger anything and everything. He listened as if he understood all my problems and knew all the answers. He did not provide any but just left me a small box and left with a small goodbye. I opened the box to reveal a pill and a note saying, "When you are about to jump off"


She closed the distance between him and her. Just two words was all it took and it made her forget all her problems. Made her remember the happiness she had and lost. It was exhilerating and it sealed away the things of the past and made her reminisce the future with this person she is now wants to be with.




VictoryTVK
Ljothjor
Complexity
Cloudster

No comments:

Post a Comment