"...Am I the only one, who's lost my weight here? And where do I belong...?"
Song of the Month June 2012
Kili - Savoy
We were so naive back then. We said things that we never knew we couldn't keep. We never realised the reality of things. That things never last and that it only takes something small to cause an upset. And even when we did realise it was too late to take everything back to undo the words we said and repair the damage. And even at times we struggle to comprehend the magnitude of our words and delude ourselves to what others may think of us.
She brought up a book. Looking through the photos of her past. And her picture of the cliff. The serenity of it and the tranquillity juxtaposed with the anger and sorrow beneath it. She brought the book to her child and showed the pictures of her past.
Sometimes I am happy with what I have. And sometimes I just get depressed over nothing big. I am still the naive person I was then but I am learning from my mistakes. Sometimes I wish that somebody will come and rescue me from this circle. But that wish has already been fulfilled....
VictoryTVK
Ljothjor
Complexity
Cloudster
No comments:
Post a Comment