"....Yea there are two types of lights, And one that comes from inside...."
We live in a society which reflects the evolved and changing views of the past. And therefore it is up to us to either take that within our morals or thoughts. We can either live with it, or go against what society has made as part of life. But we must ensure that whatever ideals we have should not clash with another's but make a fine line in between. However, we should not stop ourselves from expressing our ideals to other but do so in such a manner befitting an honest fool, as commanding as god and as open as a book.
Goals and dreams...One should have goals and one should have dreams. However, ones goals should be attainable, within their grasps with the factors they have now. And dreams can be gotten but they are merely dreams to strive towards to. Although in most cases, never gotten. I think its a good way to put it. A goal to obtain and a dream to strive to. A reason to live.... [Actually might be a good thing to explore next time]
Time is making fools of us, it was only yesterday that I was suppose to start the longest year of my schooling life but look at it. Its already week four and assessments are coming up in another four weeks. As I have stated previously, I do want time to run past so that I can get it over and done with but yet I do not want it to come. This year is the year where everything comes to a close and everything starts up again.
Looking to the right of this, is my building wish-list. I have always wanted a wish-list or a list of things I want over the course of my life. Recently, I have been a bit spoilt and been getting things I wanted. But I am going to be blatantly blunt, its what I want, and maybe something you might be able to get me. Make your own wish-list and I will see if I can fulfil any of those wishes.
Music is alright, still listening to my most favourable album with several songs in and there both old and new. The Grammy's made me disappointed in the judging scheme as 'These Hopeful Machines' should of won the best electronic/dance album. But what's done is done. Trance is picking up again but not as good as last years but nevertheless still going strong. And my other genres.....I have not been getting to.
Work is alright however demanding. Look at me just sitting on the keyboard writing this blog. I need better motivation or incentives to do work. Although I am getting my homework done, I am not getting any study done nor am I keeping to my study timetable. So let me try that again tomorrow. I have cadets and study to do now. However my current motivation is kind of strong, my family, my morals, my good friends and peers and my dreams. Love you people.
Oh and I am back to my gaming clan and will be suspecting to be playing games only on either Friday and Saturday nights or Saturday and Sunday Nights.
Talk to you in a fortnight,
VictoryTVK
Ljothjor
Complexity
Cloudster
No comments:
Post a Comment